Monday, September 11, 2006

svenskt tenn




: : i was so happy today when I visited .lena corwins. guest blog on design*sponge as i noticed that she had mentioned .josef frank. and .svenskt tenn. .josef frank. is one of my favorite artists. i have such a deep love for all of his patterns and they are such classic design icons in Sweden. I love how they are so strong, bold and of course, colorful. I hope one day I will be able to bring many of his patterns into my home.

.svenskt tenn. is the most well known design store in Sweden, started in 1924 , which .josef frank. as their greatest contributor, they have been incredibly influential on Swedish design. .svenskt tenn. created some of Sweden's most recognizable design icons. Their store is located in Stockholm, I hope you do visit if you are in the city. It is a wonderful place! and .josef frank's. work is truly inspirational. he designed more than 160 patterns for .svenskt tenn. most of them with his typical organic, imaginary motifs. To .frank., nature's forms and colors as part of your interiors was a way to breath and feel freedom in closed rooms.

2 comments:

game gold said...

At one time or another, I do not have the Atlantica online Gold ; at the first time, I am not willing to buy Atlantica Gold . But I do not wonder I buy the Atlantica online money , my friend thinks that I am ill. But when I have it, it carries the magic from such a group, such a link in the world, cheap Atlantica online Gold , it is the key bring you to this world. But buy Atlantica online Gold is the best desire that I make.

Without thinking I buy some dofus kamas . I use some kamas and want to find a good group. We often buy cheap kamas together on Monday. As if it is a rule. I think it is the real friendship. buy dofus kamas is already become the essential thing in my life. So I will introduce my friends have the dofus gold , we can be consist of a group, it must be very interesting.

requiem online gold said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough second life linden to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot linden dollars and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much secondlife money, we can sure that you will get the cheap linden, quick to come here to buy lindens.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough requiem gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot requiem lant and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much requiem money, we can sure that you will get the cheap requiem lant, quick to come here to buy requiem online gold.