Monday, August 13, 2007

patterns of my summerhouse

: : hej : : happy to be back. but suffering from a difficult case of homesickness. my days spent at home were absolutely wonderful. and our summerhouse is a piece of heaven on earth. there really is nothing like it! I tried to soak it in as much as I could while I was there, but it still didn't feel like I had enough time. and how I miss my family and friends....it was not easy to leave this time. but I have lots of wonderful pictures to look at and dream about sunny warm days by the water, croquet tournaments, fresh seafood every day, sauna baths in the middle of the night....[the sauna was just built and is the small wooden house right on the water].

first a collection of patterns from around the house. such a beautiful old house, with so much charm. has been in the family for more than 50 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... I know how it is. It will get a little easier in a couple of days.

Anonymous said...

Ah, beautiful patterns of fabric & paper. thanks for sharing that. Hope that you feel less homesick soon.
:) p.s. I posted a garden with red in it today!