Tuesday, April 29, 2008

more inspiration


: : this is what I want in our living room. one wide shelf off the ground [easy cleaning] stacked with books, paintings, flowers...and rocks. I really like the concrete. that would take one strong wall though. I think I have to go with wood. via .elle decoration blog.
this cheers up a kitchen!
I like the idea of storing stuff in the clear bottles. I'll start buying clear milk bottles from now on just for that. and a friend at work suggested I buy this one wine bottle with a resealable cork, and use for storing grains, rice, pasta etc. via .bloesem.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Indeed that kitchen is a beauty!

Living said...

Your lifestyle or taste determines what the focal point of your living area is. If you have a fireplace, you can rearrange your furniture around it. Or if you have a piano, and this is the focal point of your living area, your furniture could be set around it. When rearranging your furniture, also consider traffic in your Living Room Decoration area. It is always good to arrange furniture in off-square angles. This makes the room warmer and more casual. http://living-room-decoration.blogspot.com