Wednesday, May 21, 2008

: : the big move



: : so the big move happened on sunday. two truck loads, two moving dudes and some very helpful friends....and then we were sitting in our new apartment, surrounded by boxes and pieces of furniture stacked on top of each other. every day there are improvements, but we have a long way to go. we're currently working on picking some colors for the rooms. nice timing with the long weekend coming up. it will likely be spent unpacking and painting. I promise I will share updates on here. it's just that, I can barely find clothes to wear in the mornings, let alone a camera to document our progress. soon.....

all I know is that .hanna werning's. animal flower wallpapers will be decorating our walls, somewhere in the apartment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

åh, pleeeease find the camera, pleeeeeaaase! :)

kram erica

Anonymous said...

Wow those designs are beautiful! I love the prints..like the animals peeking out of the flowers & vines.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope the painting goes well and it ends soon!

Andrea