Wednesday, October 22, 2008

: : Göteborg, my hometown


: : I've made a wonderful discovery of a new blog today [via .hei astrid.] The blog is called .smosch. by Sandra, an illustrator/artist who lives in .Göteborg., Sweden. My hometown! We didn't always live in .Göteborg., but it is where both my parents came from, grew up and where all of our relatives live. It's always been home to me. So finding .smosch. feels like connecting with a piece of home. .sandra. posts beautiful photos from her walks around the city, you can follow the changes of the seasons in her photos, and get a real feel for what life is like in the city. lots of fika [coffee breaks] at cafes.

I look forward to following life in my hometown through .sandra's eyes.

another great blog of life in .Göteborg., is of course, Elisabeth's blog .fine little day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åhh Zenit. Bästa fiket i götet. Har man tur sitter Daniel Lemma och tar en kaffe vid ett bord. Kom hem så bjuder jag på vad som helst.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I used to have one of those telephones. Mine was sort of a celedon green.