Tuesday, September 11, 2012



hay store images from hip.shops


: : I wanted to share some design inspiration from my recent trip to Copenhagen. While at home for vacation in Sweden, I decided to make the trip across the bridge from malmö to copenhagen with my best friend .tina. We spent 3 days strolling (it was more like running, since we had so many places we wanted to make it to) around the city, it was absolutely amazing! I returned from vacation, full of inspiration.

In the next few posts I'll share a few highlights from the trip. Starting out with .the hay store., one of the most beautiful stores in Copenhagen. Both Tina & I are addicted to their products. Hay started as a furniture collective launched in 2003. Today they work with some of the worlds most leading edge designers creating furniture and accessories for the home. " Hay's ambition is to encourage Danish Furniture design's return to the innnovative greatness of the 1950's and 60's but in a contemporary context."

My favorite Hay product at the moment is .clara von zweigbergks. colorful kaleido trays.

14 comments:

Jamie said...

The design looks futuristic and cozy. Cheers!

noise control services

mukhammad said...

niche design ,,, thanks for share this design,,, very usefull for me

Home Improvement design

modern Apartment

Unknown said...

I like the color, maybe I will try them in my new house, thank u.d3 gold

Unknown said...

Great color and design. Very appreciative.

condo philippines

Unknown said...

Guild Wars 2 Gold Discover as soon as the very first suffers from that can across the same amazing start in are 2 enormous rock fingers, we have been the 1st region. Buy D3 Gold The California king Pit to become looked into, so we cost the initial task, that's seen as an any coronary heart of rare metal into the spotlight.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Wish I had discovered your blog before we were in Copenhagen last week. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Good work..Excellent interior design.. i have gained some knowledge from this thanks for sharing.


Toowoomba Builders | House Plans Queensland

Unknown said...

Miraculous blog site!! I would surely bookmark this site and every day I’ll get more and more latest information. CAROLIN

Unknown said...

Great interior on the first picture! love the space in these rooms! The spiral stairs on the second picture are also amazing! Would love to live a house like that! Keep on with sharing!

CatalunyaCasas said...

I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. A very good resource for everybody that wants to read a good blog.

Location Séjour  à Barcelone

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic website and I cannot recommend you guys enough Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.


Costa Dorada holiday rental

Unknown said...

Une très bonne ressource pour tout le monde qui veut lire un bon blog de blog.Your était absolument fantastique! Beaucoup de grande information et cela peut être utile ou peut-être un peu dans l'autre sens. Gardez à jour
Alquilar mi casa

CarlosOlivera said...

Your blog is very helpful... I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Alquiler vacacional Costa Brava

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. You have such a gift for decorating. love your design. thanks for sharing. solstice