Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas in Sweden

: : hello from Sweden! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! "God fortsättning", Swedish expression for " I wish you a continuing good Christmas"....that's what you say when you run into someone while you're out shopping at all the sales.

I meant to put up a quick post about me spending Christmas in Sweden, and that the blog would be on hold for a few days. But things got too rushed in the end....instead I'm posting this photo taken of the harbor by my Grandmother's [Farmors'] house on Christmas Eve. We were sad to not have any snow, but happy to at least have sunshine...this picture could just as well have been taken on a warm summer day.

I'll be back at the beginning of next week with a report from Sweden and pics of my design finds here. God fortsättning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic! just wanted to say the presentation went fabulously . . . it was a good lead into the holidays. i can't wait to see you and hope you are having a great time!
a