Wednesday, January 09, 2008

wis design




: : I am the proud new owner of this beautiful silicone table cloth by Swedish design company wis design I have been wanting this ever since I posted it on my blog in Feb of last year, and now finally it's available via direct order from .anna. at wis. e.mail her directly at anna@wisdesign.se

A new addition to their product line is the .decades. chest of drawers., made from used drawers found at flea markets and second hand furniture places around Sweden.

Christmas and New Years in San Francisco was wonderful. I'm back in Boston and have been fairly productive working on my own design work at home, and started a large painting. I will share soon, I promise.

addition : : I was buying the table cloth for myself. turns out my lovely sister and brother had already bought it for me for Christmas and just hadn't put it in the mail yet. how sweet of them. tack söta syster och bror!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's beautiful! what a stunning way to add some visual interest to your table. i love it against the dark wood!