Thursday, April 17, 2008

and so it begins.......


my orange juice would be happier in this.
the perfect small size couch.
via emmas

like the wire frame lamp. am buying a similar one this weekend to spray paint orange or green. one of our antique finds.


a dish rack mounted on the wall is a very clever idea. where can I find this?
via sasa antic


: : bare with me, I've only waited a lifetime to be able to decorate my own place!! and the point of this blog has always been to archive things I like. I might have been able to afford some of the things before, but I didn't have a place to put them. now I do!

and so, it begins.....

as a matter of fact, Iz has been the king of furniture shopping and decorating ideas this week. for one more week it is his full time job. and he seems to be lovin' it!

5 comments:

JanelleGrace said...

I love the little couch. We need a little couch, one that fits into a 4 foot space.

And our apartment came with a dish rack mounted to the wall above our sink.

(And I dream of owning a place so I can go all out and buy a fridge like that.)

Kat said...

I know that Ikea has a dish rack that you can hang from a rod along your back splash (and it's very affordable!).

I also saw this post on Apartment Therapy about a wall-mounted dish rack by Williams Sonoma (kind of pricey, but would be easy to make with a little elbow grease). Here's the link:
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/shelving-storage/wallmounted-dish-rack-028648

Good luck! :-) Love your blog!

red.house said...

thank you lovely ladies for your comments!
kat, thank you for the tips! I'll look into that.

Joanna Goddard said...

i'm so excited for you!

metrosupials said...

I MUST have one of those dish racks.