Friday, April 11, 2008

with apartment


photos above are not of our apartment. we don't have photos to share yet.

: : iz and I are finally, finally after many many years of living in different cities, states and countries....moving in together! and we found our new apartment yesterday! it's lovely! big and spacious with room for the whole Swedish family when they visit. the only problem, we own one bed and 9 chairs together and that's it.

so, we're on the hunt for furniture and I'm browsing every blog for inspiration. apartment therapy is always a good resource, especially their smallest coolest apartment contest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad glad jag blir, the best news in the decade! Tell me more later. Congrats again, and good luck with your furniture hunting!

kram erica

Anonymous said...

Grattis!!
Shit vad roligt, det var på tiden och därför extra roligt! Grattis och ser fram emot tt se vad nit hittar för möbler.

Puss Tina

Anonymous said...

never under estimate thrift stores and craig's list...

Anonymous said...

Har ni hittat en lägenhet? Why am I not updated? I am family för guds skull!
Skajpas esta noche peut être?
Bisoux

please sir said...

Wow - good luck! Also, look into magazines like Elle Decor.

Anonymous said...

I'm a graphic designer and love your blog. I check it all the time.

I think you will enjoy this blog:

smallspaceliving.net

They have amazing furniture and finds for apartments and small living.

Check out their labels for "furniture".

Unknown said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
Palacio cluster house